诗歌散文网 - 桂花的诗句 - 有哲理的英语诗

有哲理的英语诗

The Arrow And The Song 箭与歌

(1)

I shot an arrow in the air,

我向空中射了一箭,

It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落到地面,我不知道其去向;

For so swiftly it flew, the sight

因它飞得如此地快速

Could not follow it in its flight.

视力无法跟得上它的飞驰。

(2)

I breathed a song into the air,

我向空中轻歌一曲,

It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落地而停,我不知其去向;

For who has sight so keen and strong, 谁有这么敏锐的视力,

That it can follow the flight of song?

能跟得上歌声的飞驰?

(3)

Long, long afterward, in an oak

很久,很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

I found the arrow still unbroke;

我发现它依然完好无损;

And the song, from beginning to end,

而这首歌,从头到尾,

I found again in the heart of a friend.

我发现又深印在一位友人的心上。