一眼万年泰戈尔的绝美英文诗句
I asked nothing,only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.?
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.?
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。
Languor Was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.?
倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。
You Smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been Waiting long.?
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.?
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.?
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.?
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.?
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
My heart,the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.?
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
The waterfall sing,"I find my song, when I find my freedom.
瀑布歌唱道:当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。
A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.?
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.?
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.?
生如夏花之约烂,死如秋叶般静美。
The world has kissed my soul with its pain asking for its return in songs.?
世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌。
Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her this is love.?
眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情。