白月光心里某个地方
The pale moonlight in a corner of my heart
那么亮却那么冰凉
is so bright, yet icy cold
每个人都有一段悲伤
Everyone has his own sad story
想隐藏却欲盖弥彰
covered up, yet revealing more
白月光照天涯的两端
The pale moon sheds light on both ends of the world
在心上却不在身旁
when you are on my mind yet not by my side.
擦不干你当时的泪光
There is no way to wipe away your tears;
路太长追不回原谅
Regrets would never cover the distance between us.
你是我不能言说的伤
You are my unspeakable wound;
想遗忘又忍不住回想
Casting away would only force it back.
像流亡一路跌跌撞撞
I tumble and stumble as if on way of exile,
你的捆绑无法释放
ever tied up in your love.
白月光心里某个地方
The pale moonlight in a corner of my heart
那么亮却那么冰凉
Is so bright, yet icy cold
每个人都有一段悲伤
Everyone has his own sad story
想隐藏却在生长
Covered up, yet growing wild.